we can do it

Monday, May 14, 2012

Fun way to make summer go by FAST!

With summer on it's way I have been searching for great ideas for the boys to do without driving me crazy..  Yes, we have lots of fun things to do out the back yard like the trampoline, two tree swings, crazy painting stuff, water balloons, sprinklers and access to a friend's pool.  There is going to be down time that the kiddos need to be able to do SOMETHING!!

I have seen theses "I'm Bored Jars" and went searching for one that was age appropriate for my two.  With all the scrap booking paper (that I already have), a snazzy paper cutter, a great laser printer and a mason jar (again I have) I was able to make one for the boys..  I was able to find a site that had the template in a PDF and all I had to do was cut my paper, load the printer and hit print.... ok there are a few more steps  than that but it was that simple and I have a jar full of great ideas that the boys can do and NOT drive me up the walls.  Here is the I'm Bored LINK so you too can make one for your kids.

 More summer Ideas to come

No comments:

Post a Comment