we can do it

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mobile Car detail

So a few months back my beloved boys colored on the headliner of my car.  I never knew how mad I could get until that day.  I was getting quotes that included "i can not get the crayon out to you need to get a new headliner"  Let me tell you I did not want to pay for a new headliner. 

In a act of desperation I called a mobile car detailer.  I am happy to report that my 350.00 was well spent.  I have fallen in love with this service.  So if you war till busy for just don't want to venture out of the house this is for you...


ot only does Finishing Touch offer the highest quality service, it's also run by Cottage House Inc., a non-profit start-up aimed at creating transitional jobs and offering employment training to formerly homeless individuals committed to moving from the streets to self-sustainability. During the detail, your ride will receive a hand wash and dry; thorough tire, rim and tailpipe cleaning; interior vacuum; dashboard, windows, and seat scrubbing; fresh scent spritzing; wax and paint sealant; window and tailpipe polish; trunk vacuum; and dashboard and air vent detail. Half-off savings and good deeds -- now that's something to smile about.


Finishing Touch is not provider I used but he is just as good.  Click here for his deal

No comments:

Post a Comment