we can do it

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dave Ramsy's FPU

I know most of you have heard me talk about Dave Ramsey.  I just love his products. 
Here is his latest deal for FPU (Financial Peace University)  What many of you dont know is that both my husband and I went through his class.  The classes where great and the funny thing is that if we did not attend those classes I would not do what I do now. I think that everyone should take his classes and walk away with a clear picture. 

Well here is the deal....FPU and online combo

Financial Peace University Online Combo Special Sale

Only 1000 available at this amazing price!
Get the best of both worlds. Financial Peace University PLUS Financial Peace University Online. It's the ultimate in flexibility and you get them both for only $99, that's more than 60% off!
 
Thanks Dave.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment