we can do it

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Savings on all those essitial bills

I know that we are all wanting ave in every area of our lives, however how do we do that on our unities? I found the answer!!!

I know we are all good with turning off the lights, putting all the electronics on power saver, lowering the thermostat, using our dishwasher and laundry machines after 7pm to save money.  I also know that we all have changed to energy saving light bulbs.  But what about your cable bill, cell phone, telephone, internet, home security or even the PG&E bills??  I know that I just saved my house about $100.00 for the year on my natural gas bill!! 


Want to learn more?  Get in touch with me and let me show you how.. 

I also just was able to lower my cable bill 66%, internet by 50%, VOIP by 45% as well!! 

Let the savings begin!

Love and savings
leann

coupons4leann@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment