we can do it

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday Tips

Well, you all are going to be mad at me.....  
I really don't think there is a whole lot of GREAT deals out there this year.  Also this is the first year that many stores are open on Thanksgiving.  I will say this though---

Please be careful when you are in the mist of other Black Friday Shoppers.  I know that we all get a bit crazed for that one deal. 

Also gals, PACK LIGHT.  What I mean by that is keep your purse ON YOUR BODY and keep only your wallet, keys, lip balm and what other few necessary  items you must have.  I will be in a Hennessy long sleave shirt with a sweatshirt with a messenger purse between my layers for good safety with just my keys, and my cleaned out wallet, lip balm and hand santizer....  

I did find a deal at Old Navy that I could not pass up....   I was able to get my 5 year old some jeans and a heavy long sleave shirt and 2 extra long sleave shirts for him and his brother for Christmas.  It was 57.00 less my 10.00 off coupon and tax made it 50.41.

I will be at Wal-mart for a few things..
Target for Leapster Explorer games (have coupons)
Kholes-- ONE thing with a coupon and 15% off

Saturday I will be going to CVS, Walgreens and Safeway for my weekly stuff..  

Make sure you post your great finds this weekend....


No comments:

Post a Comment