we can do it

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bath and Body Lotion

Friends...

I know we all love bath and body. I had found a gift card in my office from my birthday. (the joys of cleaning the office) So I went this morning. I saw that they have a lot of new smells. They also have some of their Halloween line in if you like that. This is what I found.....

7 pump soaps for $20.00 that makes them $2.85 each.
the standard 5 for $5 pac bac

Then in a corner--- I saw a 50% off sign. That was for the coconut collection and then above eye shot a 75% off sign.. They had the cherry vanilla lotion that came out earlier in the year and it was $2.50 a bottle.

Just had to share.... I know that I can get good lotion for much less than $2.50 a bottle but for Bath and Body that is a good deal

No comments:

Post a Comment